If you’re looking to date a married woman, then I’ve got to warn you: you’re playing with fire. I am sure that you already know this – getting involved with a married woman is complicated business.
If you have made up your mind about doing this, then I’ll do my best to help you. The truth is that regular relationship tactics will rarely work in complicated situations. In this case, you will need something as powerful as Fractionation.
In this guide, you will learn how to use Fractionation on a married woman. Pay close attention because this is advanced Shogun Method knowledge… knowledge that you cannot find anywhere else (except for the Shogun Method community, of course).
By now, you already know that Fractionation is a potent Mind Control technique. With it, you can make any single woman feel not just attracted, but EMOTIONALLY ADDICTED to you1.
And yet the rules change when your target is NOT single. When she’s married to another man, and you’re not careful, your attempt to Fractionate her can backfire.
Trust me. It’s no fun having some angry husband telling your boss, relatives, and friends about how you stole his wife.
So let’s avoid that at all costs, shall we?
Dating A Married Woman: What’s Different?
Using Fractionation on a married woman requires a different approach.
That’s according to Derek Rake (read this Shogun Method review), the coach who popularized the use of Fractionation in seduction. He says there’s an additional cognitive barrier to overcome when your target is a married woman.
And that barrier is GUILT.
Even if a woman is unhappy in her marriage, she will feel some shame about the prospect of cheating. Guilt is a feeling that she gets both from biology and society:
- Biologically, she’ll avoid risking losing her husband’s provision. This goes double when she has kids and she loves them.
- Socially, most cultures frown on infidelity, and it goes double when the cheater is female.
And that means you’ll need to assuage her guilt first. You need to make her feel that she CAN get involved with you without anyone knowing. She needs to know she can get her “fix” with no strings attached, and feel guilt-free about the whole thing.
The good news is that you can also use Fractionation to do that. Only this time, you don’t rollercoaster her between romantic and platonic emotions. At least not yet.
Instead, you rollercoaster her between hating her husband and liking you.
Here’s how it works…
How To Attract A Married Woman
The Value Elicitation Tactic
First, you do some Value Elicitation with regards to how she feels about her marriage.
For instance, you can say:
- “So, how are things at home? No cabin fever yet, I hope.”
- “So how’s this home-based-business thing working for you?”
- “…That reminds me of an article I read in the news recently. It said the pandemic is causing divorces because people can’t stand their spouses. Could you believe it?”
If she doesn’t complain or hint about being unhappy at home, then I suggest you stop right there. You discontinue your plan to Fractionate her, and instead just be friends with her.
Why? It’s all because I disagree with wrecking a happy home. And let’s face it – when you’re thinking of using Fractionation on a married woman, your goal is unmistakable. It’s to get her into an affair with you.
And while it’s a free country, I advise against getting into an affair with a HAPPILY-married woman. Trust me — it’ll just be too damaging, too risky, and too unrewarding.
On the other hand, if she replies to your Value Elicitation question in a negative way, then it’s game on. If she rags on her husband – then you can proceed with Fractionation.
You can make her hate her husband more and more by saying:
- “He SAID that to you? What in the world is he thinking?”
- “Wow. He really did that? That’s just wrong.”
- “That’s nuts. And here I was thinking he was an okay guy. Never thought I’d be so wrong.”
At the same time, you can make her like you more by saying:
- “Even I would never say something like that to a woman I love.”
- “If I were in a relationship, I’d never do what he did. When you got something good, you don’t take it for granted.”
- “Are you serious? He’s really treating you that way? Sorry, but that pisses me off.”
How To Know If She’s Gotten Over The Guilt
You’ll know she has “gotten over the guilt” when she starts openly complaining to you about her marriage. The more revealing her rants are, the more readily you can start Fractionating her.
You can “push her over the edge” to start flirting with you by saying something like:
“So what are you waiting for? Forget him and let’s go do something fun.”
Then you proceed with your usual Fractionation routine. You bounce her between romantic and platonic moods. And on and on you go until you achieve your desired outcome.
And once she has gotten over the guilt, then the ball is in your court. Many Shogun Method practitioners continue up until the Enslavement stage to seal the deal. This is entirely up to you.
You may not want to emotionally enslave any woman, let alone a married one. But if you do, bring her through the IRAE Model – Intrigue, Rapport, Attract and Enslavement – and you will capture her heart for life.REFERENCES
- Torres, Ana, et al. “Emotional and non-emotional pathways to impulsive behavior and addiction.” Frontiers in human neuroscience 7 (2013): 43.